Electric 1:8 scale buggy is one of off-road's most popular racing classes. To be a top performer, one must innovate and push the envelope. The designers of Team Associated Area 51 Design Works have done just that. The result is the RC8B3.2e electric 1:8 scale buggy.
Already a proven platform, the RC8B3.2e looks to add to the portfolio of victories. No stone has gone unturned when considering the makeup of the RC8B3.2e. The geometry of the suspension has been critically analyzed to determine improved areas of performance, resulting in a new suspension arm design with inserts to adjust flex characteristics and keep dirt out. The combination of a longer rear suspension arm, narrower suspension arm mounts and an overall wider rear track width has proven to increase driver comfort, consistency and speed.
Updated shock caps allow the RCB3.2e to be run in two different configurations: As emulsion type with the bleeder screw and seal, or bladder type with the included new stiff bladders, or optional traditional bladders. The side guards have also been improved by changing the attachment method to FHCS that thread into the chassis from the top of the buggy. This increases the durability of the side guard while improving alignment to the chassis.
- New suspension arm design with inserts for flex adjustments
- Longer rear suspension arm length with narrow rear arm mounts
- New stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
- Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
- Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
- I.F.M.A.R.-approved rear wing
- 42T ring and 12T pinion gears on front and rear differentials for improved gear ratios
- Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
- Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the car
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- 90% parts compatibility with RC8B3.2